Thursday 1 February 2018

How Beyonce talked Tiffany Haddish out of fighting at a party

Beyonce helped maintain the peace at a party when Girls Trip actress Tiffany Haddish almost got into a fight with someone.

Now, if you've seen Girls Trip or you've watched Tiffany do her comedy performances, you'll know she's not a pushover. The 38-year-old was at a party a few days before Christmas last year and someone made her so angry, she almost started a fight. Until Beyonce stepped in.
Tiffany recently sat for an interview with Vulture where she revealed what went down that night.
She said: "OK, so what had happened was, something had went down with somebody at the party, right? I'm not at liberty to say what had went down at the party, but Beyonce was just telling me to have a good time, and I was like 'No, I'm gonna end up fighting this bitch. She was like, 'No, have fun, Tiffany,' and I said, 'I’m only going to have fun if you take a selfie with me.'"
"She said, 'OK,' and then she buried her face in my wig," Haddish said. "We took the picture and I was like, 'Is my wig slipping?' And she was like 'Mmm-hmm.'"







Apparently, the comedian was stunned that Beyonce even knew who she was.
"She knew who I was," Haddish said. "She came up to me and was like, 'I think you are so funny, Tiffany Haddish.' I was like 'What? You know me?!' She said, 'I'm Beyonce.' I KNOW!"
The 38-year-old actress also had the opportunity to take a selfie with Jay-Z at the event.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Below